Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pahrump Headshots Photographer - Winery with Chey

Last week I took Cheyenne down to the winery for some good old fashion headshots. We had so much fun! Here a few pics!




More wedding pictures coming soon! And some family pictures. Been super busy so make sure to Book now! Email me at Kasey@kcbeephotography.com if you have any questions :)

I will be traveling to Reno soon if you would like to book me in Reno please let me know asap! This way I can be prepared.

I have many upcoming events in pahrump and the greater Las Vegas areas in the upcoming months. Lets add your event to the list!

0 comments:

About The Photographer

Kasey Murphy is a Las Vegas native who is in love with anything Disney. She is a lemonade junkie who loves her family with all her heart and loves to capture every moment with her camera. She is obsessed with all things wedding and loves to share that special moment with her clients.

When she is not photographing she likes to snuggle at home and watch days of our lives with her puppies.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP