Monday, June 28, 2010

Las Vegas Photographer - I heart Pets

This week at I heart faces the theme is pets. My dogs refused to have a photo session with me. Which is lame because I was excited. Fortunately we can have any animal pictures. About two weeks ago me and my hubby decided to go on down to San Diego and visit my brother. We went to the Zoo and I was completely fascinated with the Giraffes. So Here is my favorite picture and this week's entry. Head on Over to I Heart Faces to see the other entries. 




5 comments:

madison kate June 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Love the colors.. amazing capture!!

Lucky Star Designs June 28, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

How cool! Love the coloring and comp!

Anonymous June 28, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

I love the tone, the giraffe seems so elegant and calm. Great photo!

Jennifer June 28, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

Love this photo! Great job!

Unknown June 28, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

I love this picture. Great shot!!

About The Photographer

Kasey Murphy is a Las Vegas native who is in love with anything Disney. She is a lemonade junkie who loves her family with all her heart and loves to capture every moment with her camera. She is obsessed with all things wedding and loves to share that special moment with her clients.

When she is not photographing she likes to snuggle at home and watch days of our lives with her puppies.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP