Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pahrump Photographer - Las Vegas Photographer - And the winner is.....

I woke up this morning to my dogs a yapping. LOL And I remembered: I need to go draw my contest winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I went to Random.Org. You Say how many numbers and it randomly chooses one for you. SO I put in 13. And the number 5 comes up.

So our lucky winner is entry number 5!

April Hatton! 

YAY! Congratulations on your win! I will be in touch shortly!

All other entries entries Receive a $10 off one regular priced photography session coupon! You must email me your address in order to receive the coupon!

THanks again! New Post up tomorrow :)

XOXOXO,    Kasey

0 comments:

About The Photographer

Kasey Murphy is a Las Vegas native who is in love with anything Disney. She is a lemonade junkie who loves her family with all her heart and loves to capture every moment with her camera. She is obsessed with all things wedding and loves to share that special moment with her clients.

When she is not photographing she likes to snuggle at home and watch days of our lives with her puppies.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP