Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pahrump Photographer - Las Vegas Neon Museum

A couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to shoot these engagement pics yet again with Mindy at Red Rock Studios { If i haven't mentioned it before she is amazing} at the neon sign museum in Vegas. We laughed...ALOT. and I couldn't believe I was shooting there. Sooooooo lucky to be able to shoot there! Tanks Mindy!




Contact me today about your events or wedding photography. Book early to ensure that your date is reserved.  I am going to be having a giveaway on the blog soon and a contest. I am also going to be starting a referral program.

Lots of products and new things you can order through Kc Bee Photography. So if you are in Pahrump or Las Vegas contact me today to see all the neat things that are available.


Should have another post tonight!

0 comments:

About The Photographer

Kasey Murphy is a Las Vegas native who is in love with anything Disney. She is a lemonade junkie who loves her family with all her heart and loves to capture every moment with her camera. She is obsessed with all things wedding and loves to share that special moment with her clients.

When she is not photographing she likes to snuggle at home and watch days of our lives with her puppies.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP