Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pahrump Photographer - Las Vegas Engagements

ast week I had the opportunity to meet Mr. and Mrs P. They were recommended to me from one of my closet friends Melissa. I knew we would hit it off! We had an absolute blast laughing and walking around. And we were kinda bummed because the Belligio engineer told us they were not turning on the fountains do to high winds...but somehow they were on and we were amazed! Here are some of her shoots! She is so anxious and excited I hope she likes them!




I can't wait to shoot their wedding next year! Get at me for all of your photo needs in pahrump, nv and all surrounding Southern NV areas :)

0 comments:

About The Photographer

Kasey Murphy is a Las Vegas native who is in love with anything Disney. She is a lemonade junkie who loves her family with all her heart and loves to capture every moment with her camera. She is obsessed with all things wedding and loves to share that special moment with her clients.

When she is not photographing she likes to snuggle at home and watch days of our lives with her puppies.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP