Monday, May 24, 2010

Pahrump Photographer - Las Vegas Children's Photographer - Cutie Patootie

Last week I had the pleasure of going into Vegas to capture some pics of Skylie. Sorry to her momma if I spelt her name wrong. I had fun but was nervous at the same time. I hate to be in the poor babies face when she doesn't know me. But she was a blast and her Dad had her in big smiles!

Here are my fav's:




Heading out for now! For Quality Photography in Las Vegas and Pahrump , NV feel free to contact me at anytime :)

0 comments:

About The Photographer

Kasey Murphy is a Las Vegas native who is in love with anything Disney. She is a lemonade junkie who loves her family with all her heart and loves to capture every moment with her camera. She is obsessed with all things wedding and loves to share that special moment with her clients.

When she is not photographing she likes to snuggle at home and watch days of our lives with her puppies.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP