Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pahrump Photographer - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer - Micheal and Anne-Marie

I have to say, I have never met a more kind couple in my life. Anne-Marie and Micheal were so genuine and so amazing to work with. And so appreciative. I enjoyed being a part of their special day on so many accounts. We had a blast walking around the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and cruising up and down the strip in their limo. They truely lit the room up with their love!!!!!!!  A big thanks over to Mindy at Red Rock Studios for having me along as her second shooter <3

Here are a few of my fave's:




I had an amazing time! Are you looking for a Las Vegas wedding photographer or a Pahrump wedding Photographer. Contact me today to hear about my special wedding rates that blow away the competition.

Beautiful Couple coming up on the blog in a few days!




Kc Bee Photography - Pahrump Photographer - Las Vegas Photographer

0 comments:

About The Photographer

Kasey Murphy is a Las Vegas native who is in love with anything Disney. She is a lemonade junkie who loves her family with all her heart and loves to capture every moment with her camera. She is obsessed with all things wedding and loves to share that special moment with her clients.

When she is not photographing she likes to snuggle at home and watch days of our lives with her puppies.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP